- All exhibitions can be visited during the opening hours of the institution.
- The Kiz8bak Boutique is open according to the same opening hours as the Museum.
- The Tolba trail is accessible! Walk this trail, along which you will be guided by interpretive panels outlining the medicinal plants and wildlife present in the woodlot.
- Please note that the following services are not offered: lunching area and Aw8ssisak educational space.
Prepare your visit
- The Musée des Abénakis has applied the necessary measures to make visits as pleasant and safe as possible. Respecting the recommendations of the Public Health Department and those developed by the museum community, the Museum has implemented the following measures :
- Public spaces and common surfaces are cleaned frequently.
- Hand sanitizing is mandatorybefore entering the Museum, as well as the Boutique. Disinfecting stations are also installed throughout the Museum;
- A limited number of visitors are admitted at the same time in the Museum, as well as in each exhibition hall, to ensure that the required distancing is respected.
- Electronic payment methods are highly recommended;
- Masks are mandatory for employees and for all visitors;
- Visitors must also follow the designated one-way route through the Museum;
- All our employees have been informed of the recommended protective measures in order to provide a safe and pleasant visitor experience.